- You have so many stacks of papers and boxes of papers around your home that it embarrasses you so much that you’ve quit having people over.
- Every time you see all the boxes and stacks of papers you feel stressed and overwhelmed.
- You have filing cabinets with papers that are so old that the papers are yellowed and you have no idea what they are and what to do with them.
- You missed out on the sale of the century on your favorite pair of shoes or some other special purchase that you wanted because you lost the information in the stacks of mail and papers.
- You’re getting late charges on credit card and other bills because they’re misplaced in the stacks of paper in your house.
- Your electricity, phone or gas has been turned off because again you’ve lost bill in the stacks of papers.
- You find yourself running out to grab whatever bridal or baby shower gift you can find an hour before the shower because you forgot about it since the invitation was lost in the mounds of paper.
- You’ve reached your breaking point with all the paper and want to do something but you have no idea where to start, what to do and who to ask for help.
If you see yourself in any of these scenarios, I can help you. I have free resources available on this blog like the one here about organizing your email: https://cherylosler.com/five-ways-to-organize-your-email/
Did you know that I also have a private Facebook group where I post inspiration, motivation and more organizing tips? You can join it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/uplevelorganizing/